As if lake front campsites, excellent fishing, Bald Eagles and a huge herd of wild deer are not enough … here are the top 10 reasons why Lake Hemet is a great group camping getaway destination.
- Group reservations at the Lake Hemet Water Play Area
- Marina with pontoon boat rentals
- Plenty of parking near group camping areas
- Camping cabins with real beds available for the less adventurous campers
- Group camping coordinator assigned to your group
- Catered meals available … delivered to your group campsite!
- Lake Hemet is centrally located between San Diego and LA making it a great destination for “Southern California” regional gatherings
- Fishing licenses, fishing poles and bait all sold right here at the lake
- Bicycle and kayak rentals available
- Lake Hemet Market offers the one very important summer food difficult to do while camping … hand scooped ice cream!
For more information or ask about booking your group campout at Lake Hemet … click here to send us a message or give us a call