Site Selection/Availability Tip: click/hover over a campsite to check availability; available sites will show a green “book” message, unavailable sites will not show the green “book” message and turn white on the map after checking site availability.
Don’t want to set-up or take down any of your camping gear? Want it all set-up before you arrive? Click here.
- When making a reservation, the entire stay (including the $9.00 reservation fee) must be paid at time of booking. If you are planning to camp without reservations, rates are paid upon arrival. MasterCard, Discover, and VISA accepted.
- Summer holidays require a three night minimum stay.
- All other reservations (Summer and Winter) are a requirement of two nights minimum.
Questions? Call our friendly reservation team at (951) 659-2680. Available daily from 8:00am to 7:00pm.
Campground Cancellation Policy
- Date Change Fee: $9
$9 fee to change the date, no changes within 72 hours.
- Cancellation Fee: $9
Cancel 30 days or more prior to reservation.
- Late Cancellation Fee: Cancel within 30 days to 72 hours prior to reservation – forfeit one night as late cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 72 hours are non refundable.
Business Terms & Conditions – All Types
- Guests. Registering guest must be 18 years of age with valid credit card or valid picture ID. If you are planning to camp without a reservation, rates are paid upon arrival by Mastercard, Visa, Discover or Cash ONLY. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Minimum Stay of three nights is required for ALL Summer holiday weekends. All other weekends are a 2 night stay.
- Reservation Fees. Call Center (1-951-659-2680) Reservation Fee is $9.00 per reservation. The Reservation Fee for online reservations is $9.00 per reservation. When making a reservation, the entire stay (including the $9.00 reservation fee) must be paid at time of booking.
- Confirmation. You will receive a confirmation by email. The confirmation will only be sent after your credit card has been authorized. All reservations are tentative until the confirmation email is sent to your address.
- Reservation Cancellation: A $9.00 Cancellation Fee applies to all reservations cancellations of 30 days or more. Late Cancellation Fee applies to Reservations cancelled within 30 days to 72 hours prior to the reservation check in time and day and equals forfeiture of one night as a late cancellation fee. CANCELATIONS WITHIN 72 HOURS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Date Change Fee: No changes within 72 hours of arrival can be accommodated.
- Deposit Refunds: A cancelled reservation will be credited back to the charge account that was used to place the reservation. Refunds may be requested by phone, email or postal mail. The date of receipt by Lake Hemet Recreation Company will determine the refund due.
- Reservation Balance:When making a reservation, the entire stay (including the $9.00 reservation fee) must be paid at time of booking.
- Check-In: 3 P.M., Checkout: by 11 A.M. Campers may request a late check out at the time of check in. The fee for late checkout available Sunday through Wednesday is $15.00. The late checkout time is 7:00pm.
- Motorcycles are allowed in designated campsites only and may not be used for general transportation throughout the Campground. Please respect the peace and keep motor noise to the barest minimum.
- No skateboarding on property. Campground Rules and Regulations and FAQ are posted on the home page. https://lakehemetrecreation.com/faqs/
- Pets (up to two and must be on 6’ leash at all times) are allowed on property. Loud or aggressive pets will cause their owners to be asked to leave.
Book Lake Hemet Camping Reservations