|Annual Day & Launch Pass||$300||
|Boat Launch||$15 per day||
|Weekly rate allows daily launch and retrieval||$60 per week||
|Vessel Inspection for Quagga Mussels. Required for initial launch.||Included in Launch Fee||
|Boat Rental Type||One Hour||Two Hours||Half Day||Full Day||Deposit
|12′ Motorboat with outboard motor|
|22′ Pontoon boat with outboard motor||–||–||$175||$325||$150
|Sit-on-top kayaks. |
Single, Double with vest.
(Must launch from Marina Cove only)
- Half Day rentals are 5 hour in duration, beginning at 7:00am or 12:30 pm.
- Full Day Pontoon boats are reservable. Half day Pontoon rentals as well as our other boats are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Each boat rental requires a damage deposit, refundable upon return of life vests and boat.
- The boat operator must have a valid driver’s license and be 18 years of age or older.
- All boat occupants under the age of 13 must wear an appropriately sized personal flotation device (PFD) at all times while in the boat. All other occupants must have access to a PFD in the boat.
- Please see boats’ capacity below:
Motor boats— 4 passengers including dogs
Pontoon Boats — 10 passengers including dogs
Single Kayak — 1 person with a dog
Double Kayak — 2 people with a dog
- No alcohol is allowed in Rental Boats.
Lake Hemet allows night fishing along the shoreline until 10:00pm. All boats must be off the Lake by sunset.
Fishing Regulations & Limits
- 5 Trout
- 5 Bass (12″ minimum)
- 10 Catfish
- 25 Bluegill
- We sell fishing licenses: 2020 Fees: Daily $16.46, 2 Day $25.66, Annual $51.02.
- Licenses required for ages 16 and above. No license required for ages 15 and under. Click here for more fishing regulation information.
Please Note: Fishing is not allowed near the dam, and boats are not allowed within 100 feet of the dam or spillway. There is no access to the dam by foot or car.
Both “Sit-inside” and “Sit-on-top” kayaks are permitted on Lake Hemet. Each occupant must wear a Type II or Type III personal floatation device at all times. Kayaks may only be launched from the Lake Hemet Marina. Canoes are permitted as long as they are equipt with an out rigger. For more information regarding kayak use on Lake Hemet, please call our staff at (951) 659-2680 ext. 4005