Frequently Asked Questions
General | Boating | Fishing | Camping | Campground | Reservations
Helpful Camping Tips
- Remember to bring warm clothing for chilly winter nights/mornings.
- Waterproof tent gear during rain or snow months.
- Hiking shoes, hat, water bottle.
- Always pack a First Aid Kit (including sunscreen).
- Remember to bring insect repellent and or Bug Spray, Citronella Candles.
- Please bring sunscreen, hats, skins and or rash guards for sun protection.
- Shade is limited, so please bring a canopy, umbrella, etc.
- Cell service and Internet access is spotty. Please plan accordingly.
Book Lake Hemet Camping Reservations
Site Selection/Availability Tip: click/hover over a campsite to check availability; available sites will show a green “book” message, unavailable sites will not show the green “book” message and turn white on the map after checking site availability.
Please be respectful of your neighbors. This includes keeping your campsite free of clutter and trash. Be courteous of loud noises and smells. Please use designated trash cans for garbage and disposable trash. Quiet time is a a prompt 10:00pm to 8:00am.