Reservation Fee. In addition to the campsite, lodging or cabin fee, a non-refundable $9.00 reservation fee will be included in the price. Up to three reservations may be made per call. For reservations over the phone, call (951) 659-2680.
Reserve your campsite.
Click here for lodging & cabin rental rates.
Important Information & Policy
- Two (2) night minimum stay is required for reservations. (For both winter and summer)
- Three (3) night minimum stay is required for holidays. (Memorial Day, Labor Day and Fourth of July)
- One night drive-ups are welcomed.
- Proof of auto insurance is required upon entry.
If you reserve your campsite in advance, the entire stay (including the $9.00 reservation fee) must be paid at time of booking. If you are planning to camp without reservations, rates are paid upon arrival. MasterCard, Discover, and VISA accepted.
Late Check Out Policy
Who can blame you for wanting to stay longer? Lake Hemet is amazing. Late Check Out at sunset is available for only $12 more for guests wishing to stay longer Sunday through Wednesday, excluding any holidays.
Honoring those who have served.
Introducing the Lake Hemet Heroes Program
- We are offering a $5 discount per night camping to Veteran’s, Active Military and First Responders. Excludes major holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, & Labor Day). Please show valid proof of service.
- Father’s Day & Mother’s Day – Veteran’s, Active Military and First Responders also receive free camping for families. Includes one site, one vehicle, and up to eight people at the campsite. Please show valid proof of service.
- Veteran’s Day – We are offering a $5 discount per night camping to Veteran’s, Active Military and First Responders. Kayak rental rate is $35 for a full day rental. Savings of $25! Please show valid proof of service.
Thank you for your service!