Splashing Eagle Waterpark In California
Jump, play, and splash the day away on Lake Hemet’s Splashing Eagle Waterpark. This huge, inflated, water-play structure floats on 470 acres of the lake’s Swim Cove and offers water fun for all ages. Splashing Eagle Waterpark has twenty-five (25) independent structures, featuring:
- Giant Action Tower XXL with a matrix climbing wall. A challenging obstacle block in itself, the Action Tower will test your endurance through climbing, jumping, crawling, hanging and sliding activities. Promotes physical training, building teamwork, and even evaluates problem solving skills.
- A 14 foot King of the Mountain Ice Tower climbing wall. The massive Ice Tower will challenge even the most gifted climbers.
- The Summit Express. A giant waterslide. Reach the peak and you’re rewarded with fun trip down.
- A Giant Trampoline on the water. Jump as high as you can, make a somersault into the water or just chill on the net.
- The Revolution a very popular inflatable teeter totter. Who will stay on and who will fall into the water?
- Fenced off and designated swim beach area that includes both a waiting beach and inflatable swim park
- Shallow kids splash zone and a deeper youth/adult play area
- New and unique outdoor recreation experience for the San Jacinto Mountains
Swim Beach & Waterpark Rules – For Your Safety and Enjoyment
- Proper swim attire only. Toddlers must wear swim diapers available for purchase inside the park.
- Swimming is allowed in designated areas only (Fee for swim beach required)
- Rough playing is not permitted
- Animals are not permitted inside the beach area (service dogs okay)
- Fishing is not permitted in the swim area
- Must be 48″ in height or taller for waterpark
- Inflatable boats are not allowed on the lake
Note: For safety and the enjoyment of guests, the water park has maximum capacities. Once we reach the guest maximum, we are required to rotate guests for twenty to thirty minute increments. Like any popular ride or waterpark during busy days, you may have to wait in line. We thank you in advance for your patience during these periods.
|Swim & Splashing Eagle Waterpark Rates|
|Swim Beach (no height restrictions)||$5 per person|
|Swim Beach & Splashing Eagle Waterpark
(48″ height requirement for Waterpark structure)
|$15 per person (day use fee NOT included)|
Splashing Eagle Water Park Hours
Closed: Monday – Thursday
Open: Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Must be at least 48” tall.
Open Seasonally: Memorial Day to Labor Day