Check weekly Fishing Conditions
from Lake Hemet and Little Lake!
Fish for Trout, Bass, Blue Gill and Catfish at Lake Hemet. The California State Dep't of Fish & Game stocks Trout every two weeks, with the exception of December through March. Current fishing reports can be found at www.SportFishingReport.com.
|Annual Day Pass||$125|
|Annual Day & Launch Pass||$295|
$10 per Day
Vessel Inspections for Quagga Mussels
|Included in Launch Fee|
|Boat Type||One Hour||Two Hours||Half Day||Full Day||Deposit|
Afternoon Special - $25!
(from 4:30pm until closing)
|22' Pontoon Boat with outboard motor
|NEW! Sit on top Kayaks
Single, Double with vest
Must launch from Marina Cove only.
Available summer only.
- Half Day rentals are 5 hour in duration, beginning at 7:00am or 12:30 pm.
- Pontoon boats are reservable. Other boats are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Each boat rental requires a damage deposit, refundable upon return of life vests and boat.
- The boat operator must have a valid driver's license and be 18 years of age or older.
- All boat occupants under the age of 13 must wear an appropriately sized personal flotation device (PFD) at all times while in the boat. All other occupants must have access to a PFD in the boat.
- Please see boats' capacity below:
Motor and Rowboats — 4 passengers including dogs
Pedal Boats — 4 passengers including dogs
Pontoon Boats — 10 passengers including dogs
Single Kayak — 1 person with a dog
Double Kayak — 2 people with a dog
- No alcohol is allowed in Rental Boats.
Anyone 16 years of age or older who is fishing shall have a valid California State Fishing License (except on State Fish Free Days). California State Fishing License may be purchased at Lake Hemet Market, as well as most sporting good stores, super stores, and bait & tackle shops.
Lake Hemet allows night fishing along the shoreline until 10:00pm. All boats must be off the Lake by sunset.
- 5 Trout
- 5 Bass (12" minimum)
- 10 Catfish
- 25 Bluegill
Please Note: Fishing is not allowed near the dam, and boats are not allowed within 100 feet of the dam or spillway. There is no access to the dam by foot or car.
Only "sit-on-top" kayaks are permitted on Lake Hemet, and each occupant must wear a Type II or Type III personal floatation at all times. Sit-on-top kayaks may only be launched from the Lake Hemet Marina. For more information regarding kayak use on Lake Hemet, please call our staff at (951) 659-2680.
Operators must be at least 18 years of age. Maximum 3 people per pedal boat.