Filming | Event Venue
Are You Looking For More Production Value?
Lake Hemet offers some fantastic locations with amazing views to take your film or photo shoot to the next level.
Numerous commercials and television episodes have been filmed here. The whole Kardashian and Jenner clan filmed an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians at Lake Hemet. Classic shows such as Airwolf and Bonanza also had episodes filmed at Lake Hemet.
Why Is Lake Hemet Popular For Filming?
- Most importantly, we want filming here and do our best to make it an easy process.
- Easy to get permits and approval. Fast turnaround.
- Nestled in the San Jacinto Mountain Range next to the charming town of Idyllwild. It is located less than 90 miles from Los Angeles & not far from the Coachella Valley.
- 360 degrees of breathtaking views. You are surrounded by the mountain range, forest and the lake.
- Logistically easy. Ample parking. Spacious grounds for equipment, trailers, vehicles and extras.
- Availability of electrical power and/or feasibility of bringing in generators for lights and electrical equipment.
- Availability of restrooms and great food nearby.
- Great weather conditions.
For more information, contact Trish Purcell at (909) 744-0567 or complete the form below.